I know i know – it’s crazy. I’m that strange person who mails cards at the end of November so MINE is the first to arrive at your house on December 1.. That means, getting all the stuff out way ahead of time. Printing the picture, writing the letter, gathering stamps, and so on… Don’t even get me started on the entire Christmas process around here… 😉
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Jane’s Macaroni and Cheesehttp://bit.ly/1euIAHQ https://t.co/OpYiSFfQgA 3 hours ago
- Yum.. Beer Cheese Soup for dinner tonighthttp://bit.ly/1KaGYjG https://t.co/4uW7Rc8R3T 22 hours ago
- Cinnamon rollshttp://bit.ly/1d65HXm https://t.co/LGS7163JJb 2 days ago
- Chicken pot pie to make you drool. Great make ahead (or make multiple!) freezer meal! bit.ly/1d65HXo https://t.co/ZPqwjEpo5r 3 days ago
- Wine cork wreath - such a personal and fun project! bit.ly/1d65HXq https://t.co/jROXiGkqWe 5 days ago