I know i know – it’s crazy. I’m that strange person who mails cards at the end of November so MINE is the first to arrive at your house on December 1.. That means, getting all the stuff out way ahead of time. Printing the picture, writing the letter, gathering stamps, and so on… Don’t even get me started on the entire Christmas process around here… 😉
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Mini Strawberry Pies Recipe! bit.ly/1Oi9o9Y https://t.co/3OCBQWCR5L 1 day ago
- Caprese Salad! So yummy! bit.ly/1HxVTR6 https://t.co/ISPHiZpHqc 2 days ago
- Bacon for Bacon Benedict! :-) bit.ly/1HxW66X https://t.co/GXCQbDmZgt 3 days ago
- ANOTHER Parmesan Chicken Recipe! So moist and tender! bit.ly/1Oiaanp https://t.co/sMIeW3vMDQ 4 days ago
- Fresh Pico De Gallo Recipe - bit.ly/1LUk5A5 https://t.co/h6R0NUkuTh 5 days ago