I know i know – it’s crazy. I’m that strange person who mails cards at the end of November so MINE is the first to arrive at your house on December 1.. That means, getting all the stuff out way ahead of time. Printing the picture, writing the letter, gathering stamps, and so on… Don’t even get me started on the entire Christmas process around here… 😉
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 16 hours ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 2 days ago
- Candied Pecan Recipe - bit.ly/2hBGgmA https://t.co/pRhEfIb593 3 days ago
- Cinnamon Frosting Recipe - bit.ly/2jnsvWz https://t.co/Mj6RlxSA37 4 days ago
- Cheesy Garlic Roll Recipe - bit.ly/2j7mUno https://t.co/swP1BqQgLr 5 days ago