I know i know – it’s crazy. I’m that strange person who mails cards at the end of November so MINE is the first to arrive at your house on December 1.. That means, getting all the stuff out way ahead of time. Printing the picture, writing the letter, gathering stamps, and so on… Don’t even get me started on the entire Christmas process around here… 😉
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Cosmopolitanhttp://bit.ly/1d65G5T https://t.co/aZadX4N4jP 1 hour ago
- Roasted Asparagus Recipe! bit.ly/1euIBeT https://t.co/EQLLR9L8iC 16 hours ago
- Banana Pecan Muffins - bit.ly/1O446mH https://t.co/ocYARyzPFt 1 day ago
- London Broil Recipe bit.ly/2vc3tjL https://t.co/WtXFKnzpVl 2 days ago
- Margaritas.. Oh my….'[ bit.ly/1d65G5V https://t.co/ft7WnX9pV3 4 days ago