I hit the stores yesterday again, in anticipation of the Thanksgiving dinner I am cooking. I *think* I have most of it except for things like celery and such.. I saved $38 in coupons at Kroger, spent $92. Not too shabby.. I think I will make my corn pudding again. OMG It was so good last year!
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- SlowCooker Pot Roast Recipe bit.ly/2nRv2fc https://t.co/LsPZ2vV49H 4 weeks ago
- Cranberry Salsa! bit.ly/1HxSn9u https://t.co/tpRTMJ0MRc 1 month ago
- Crockpot Applesauce Recipe! bit.ly/1Kbovn6 https://t.co/nkGJPqPYq3 1 month ago
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 1 month ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 1 month ago