I hit the stores yesterday again, in anticipation of the Thanksgiving dinner I am cooking. I *think* I have most of it except for things like celery and such.. I saved $38 in coupons at Kroger, spent $92. Not too shabby.. I think I will make my corn pudding again. OMG It was so good last year!
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Yummmyyyyy...... https://t.co/nkk8RTyGms 1 day ago
- Pumpernickel Bread Recipe - bit.ly/1n2XgRM https://t.co/PTM25uA52d 1 day ago
- The Best Roast Chicken Recipe EVER!!!!!! - bit.ly/1euaTGk https://t.co/7PBZVEpgd4 3 days ago
- Best Roast Chicken Recipe EVAH! - bit.ly/1d5NhWE https://t.co/zBA9r6wk6g 3 days ago
- Pico De Gallo Recipe - an all time favorite! bit.ly/1Kbdzpx https://t.co/TiZcrXcWui 5 days ago