I hit the stores yesterday again, in anticipation of the Thanksgiving dinner I am cooking. I *think* I have most of it except for things like celery and such.. I saved $38 in coupons at Kroger, spent $92. Not too shabby.. I think I will make my corn pudding again. OMG It was so good last year!
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- St Louis Gooey Butter Cake Recipe - bit.ly/1PKSDEv https://t.co/ZknTqyOfXO 1 day ago
- Chicken and Penne Pasta Recipe - bit.ly/1KxBvmg https://t.co/6xB1mnSiwF 1 day ago
- Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - bit.ly/1WZHsOb https://t.co/LiELRQy1Rb 4 days ago
- Sweet Corn Relish Recipe - bit.ly/1JEthE3 https://t.co/T15JXxDSU8 4 days ago
- Sweet Corn Relish Recipe - bit.ly/1LUk5zU https://t.co/Cpwf6yb1VQ 5 days ago