I picked up 2 of these pumpkins the day after Halloween – at Kroger – for .50 each. Yup, .50. I used flowers and leaves from the yard, and a few flowers from the bouquet DD got from the play she was in a few weeks back. Table looks nice 🙂
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- SlowCooker Pot Roast Recipe bit.ly/2nRv2fc https://t.co/LsPZ2vV49H 4 weeks ago
- Cranberry Salsa! bit.ly/1HxSn9u https://t.co/tpRTMJ0MRc 1 month ago
- Crockpot Applesauce Recipe! bit.ly/1Kbovn6 https://t.co/nkGJPqPYq3 1 month ago
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 1 month ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 1 month ago