I picked up 2 of these pumpkins the day after Halloween – at Kroger – for .50 each. Yup, .50. I used flowers and leaves from the yard, and a few flowers from the bouquet DD got from the play she was in a few weeks back. Table looks nice 🙂
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Jane’s Spicy Chicken Soup Recipe - bit.ly/1Tdtjxj https://t.co/T0kjljSzZH 14 hours ago
- Peach Cobbler Cake Recipe - bit.ly/1LUk5zS https://t.co/1zO3tcd6lr 1 day ago
- Icebox Cucumber Pickles Recipe! - bit.ly/1LUk7I6 https://t.co/htDZspyviu 2 days ago
- St Louis Gooey Butter Cake Recipe - bit.ly/1PKSDEv https://t.co/ZknTqyOfXO 3 days ago
- Chicken and Penne Pasta Recipe - bit.ly/1KxBvmg https://t.co/6xB1mnSiwF 4 days ago