I picked up 2 of these pumpkins the day after Halloween – at Kroger – for .50 each. Yup, .50. I used flowers and leaves from the yard, and a few flowers from the bouquet DD got from the play she was in a few weeks back. Table looks nice 🙂
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Classic Hash Brown Recipe - bit.ly/1mzfdaW https://t.co/K1jRTFVyiH 6 hours ago
- Hot bacon baby lettuce saladhttp://bit.ly/1d65G5P https://t.co/5nGtUz5D9N 1 day ago
- Toffee Recipe! - bit.ly/1Yt7C9H https://t.co/Oc7aVGSudR 2 days ago
- Pecan Pie - bit.ly/1mbwMNH https://t.co/bokLy5jomQ 3 days ago
- Filet mignon au poivre recipehttp://bit.ly/1euICPG https://t.co/LM37ahsvV3 4 days ago