I love decorating for the holidays every year. (If you were wondering where I was yesterday – I was DOING ALL OF THIS! Not shopping – decorating!) Every year we change things up, do snowmen in one room, Santas in another, etc etc. THANK GOD for my DD or this would never get finished. As it stands – it takes 2 of us about 9 hours to complete.. ANYWAY, here is the mantle this year, very ‘grinch-y’ and VERY VERY fun. LOVE all the glitter and jazzy colors!!!
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Jane’s Macaroni and Cheesehttp://bit.ly/1euIAHQ https://t.co/OpYiSFfQgA 3 hours ago
- Yum.. Beer Cheese Soup for dinner tonighthttp://bit.ly/1KaGYjG https://t.co/4uW7Rc8R3T 22 hours ago
- Cinnamon rollshttp://bit.ly/1d65HXm https://t.co/LGS7163JJb 2 days ago
- Chicken pot pie to make you drool. Great make ahead (or make multiple!) freezer meal! bit.ly/1d65HXo https://t.co/ZPqwjEpo5r 3 days ago
- Wine cork wreath - such a personal and fun project! bit.ly/1d65HXq https://t.co/jROXiGkqWe 5 days ago