I love decorating for the holidays every year. (If you were wondering where I was yesterday – I was DOING ALL OF THIS! Not shopping – decorating!) Every year we change things up, do snowmen in one room, Santas in another, etc etc. THANK GOD for my DD or this would never get finished. As it stands – it takes 2 of us about 9 hours to complete.. ANYWAY, here is the mantle this year, very ‘grinch-y’ and VERY VERY fun. LOVE all the glitter and jazzy colors!!!
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 5 hours ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 2 days ago
- Candied Pecan Recipe - bit.ly/2hBGgmA https://t.co/pRhEfIb593 3 days ago
- Cinnamon Frosting Recipe - bit.ly/2jnsvWz https://t.co/Mj6RlxSA37 4 days ago
- Cheesy Garlic Roll Recipe - bit.ly/2j7mUno https://t.co/swP1BqQgLr 5 days ago