Many years ago I started (well I didn’t know it then) a tradition of piling presents on top of one another and tying them with a snowman ribbon and giving it to my daughter. It was just fun stuff – hair bows/nail polish/books/etc. NOTHING elaborate. As it wasn’t about the presents – it was the fun of opening them one by one 🙂 This year I made the tower very very tall. As in taller than her – and she is 5’7″. Wow… What do you think??
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 16 hours ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 2 days ago
- Candied Pecan Recipe - bit.ly/2hBGgmA https://t.co/pRhEfIb593 3 days ago
- Cinnamon Frosting Recipe - bit.ly/2jnsvWz https://t.co/Mj6RlxSA37 4 days ago
- Cheesy Garlic Roll Recipe - bit.ly/2j7mUno https://t.co/swP1BqQgLr 5 days ago