Many years ago I started (well I didn’t know it then) a tradition of piling presents on top of one another and tying them with a snowman ribbon and giving it to my daughter. It was just fun stuff – hair bows/nail polish/books/etc. NOTHING elaborate. As it wasn’t about the presents – it was the fun of opening them one by one 🙂 This year I made the tower very very tall. As in taller than her – and she is 5’7″. Wow… What do you think??
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Jane’s Macaroni and Cheesehttp://bit.ly/1euIAHQ https://t.co/OpYiSFfQgA 3 hours ago
- Yum.. Beer Cheese Soup for dinner tonighthttp://bit.ly/1KaGYjG https://t.co/4uW7Rc8R3T 22 hours ago
- Cinnamon rollshttp://bit.ly/1d65HXm https://t.co/LGS7163JJb 2 days ago
- Chicken pot pie to make you drool. Great make ahead (or make multiple!) freezer meal! bit.ly/1d65HXo https://t.co/ZPqwjEpo5r 3 days ago
- Wine cork wreath - such a personal and fun project! bit.ly/1d65HXq https://t.co/jROXiGkqWe 5 days ago