Many years ago I started (well I didn’t know it then) a tradition of piling presents on top of one another and tying them with a snowman ribbon and giving it to my daughter. It was just fun stuff – hair bows/nail polish/books/etc. NOTHING elaborate. As it wasn’t about the presents – it was the fun of opening them one by one 🙂 This year I made the tower very very tall. As in taller than her – and she is 5’7″. Wow… What do you think??
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Mini Strawberry Pies Recipe! bit.ly/1Oi9o9Y https://t.co/3OCBQWCR5L 1 day ago
- Caprese Salad! So yummy! bit.ly/1HxVTR6 https://t.co/ISPHiZpHqc 2 days ago
- Bacon for Bacon Benedict! :-) bit.ly/1HxW66X https://t.co/GXCQbDmZgt 3 days ago
- ANOTHER Parmesan Chicken Recipe! So moist and tender! bit.ly/1Oiaanp https://t.co/sMIeW3vMDQ 4 days ago
- Fresh Pico De Gallo Recipe - bit.ly/1LUk5A5 https://t.co/h6R0NUkuTh 5 days ago