Many years ago I started (well I didn’t know it then) a tradition of piling presents on top of one another and tying them with a snowman ribbon and giving it to my daughter. It was just fun stuff – hair bows/nail polish/books/etc. NOTHING elaborate. As it wasn’t about the presents – it was the fun of opening them one by one 🙂 This year I made the tower very very tall. As in taller than her – and she is 5’7″. Wow… What do you think??
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Cosmopolitanhttp://bit.ly/1d65G5T https://t.co/aZadX4N4jP 1 hour ago
- Roasted Asparagus Recipe! bit.ly/1euIBeT https://t.co/EQLLR9L8iC 16 hours ago
- Banana Pecan Muffins - bit.ly/1O446mH https://t.co/ocYARyzPFt 1 day ago
- London Broil Recipe bit.ly/2vc3tjL https://t.co/WtXFKnzpVl 2 days ago
- Margaritas.. Oh my….'[ bit.ly/1d65G5V https://t.co/ft7WnX9pV3 4 days ago