Remember I said “you must have use cast iron to make good gravy”? Here is what I use. Yes, 1920. You see it correctly. This is from the farm my Dad grew up on in Missouri. It has been used for almost 100 years and still going strong…
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Mini Strawberry Pies Recipe! bit.ly/1Oi9o9Y https://t.co/3OCBQWCR5L 1 day ago
- Caprese Salad! So yummy! bit.ly/1HxVTR6 https://t.co/ISPHiZpHqc 2 days ago
- Bacon for Bacon Benedict! :-) bit.ly/1HxW66X https://t.co/GXCQbDmZgt 3 days ago
- ANOTHER Parmesan Chicken Recipe! So moist and tender! bit.ly/1Oiaanp https://t.co/sMIeW3vMDQ 4 days ago
- Fresh Pico De Gallo Recipe - bit.ly/1LUk5A5 https://t.co/h6R0NUkuTh 5 days ago