Remember I said “you must have use cast iron to make good gravy”? Here is what I use. Yes, 1920. You see it correctly. This is from the farm my Dad grew up on in Missouri. It has been used for almost 100 years and still going strong…
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Jane’s Macaroni and Cheesehttp://bit.ly/1euIAHQ https://t.co/OpYiSFfQgA 3 hours ago
- Yum.. Beer Cheese Soup for dinner tonighthttp://bit.ly/1KaGYjG https://t.co/4uW7Rc8R3T 22 hours ago
- Cinnamon rollshttp://bit.ly/1d65HXm https://t.co/LGS7163JJb 2 days ago
- Chicken pot pie to make you drool. Great make ahead (or make multiple!) freezer meal! bit.ly/1d65HXo https://t.co/ZPqwjEpo5r 3 days ago
- Wine cork wreath - such a personal and fun project! bit.ly/1d65HXq https://t.co/jROXiGkqWe 5 days ago