Remember I said “you must have use cast iron to make good gravy”? Here is what I use. Yes, 1920. You see it correctly. This is from the farm my Dad grew up on in Missouri. It has been used for almost 100 years and still going strong…
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Cosmopolitanhttp://bit.ly/1d65G5T https://t.co/aZadX4N4jP 1 hour ago
- Roasted Asparagus Recipe! bit.ly/1euIBeT https://t.co/EQLLR9L8iC 16 hours ago
- Banana Pecan Muffins - bit.ly/1O446mH https://t.co/ocYARyzPFt 1 day ago
- London Broil Recipe bit.ly/2vc3tjL https://t.co/WtXFKnzpVl 2 days ago
- Margaritas.. Oh my….'[ bit.ly/1d65G5V https://t.co/ft7WnX9pV3 4 days ago