Remember I said “you must have use cast iron to make good gravy”? Here is what I use. Yes, 1920. You see it correctly. This is from the farm my Dad grew up on in Missouri. It has been used for almost 100 years and still going strong…
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 16 hours ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 2 days ago
- Candied Pecan Recipe - bit.ly/2hBGgmA https://t.co/pRhEfIb593 3 days ago
- Cinnamon Frosting Recipe - bit.ly/2jnsvWz https://t.co/Mj6RlxSA37 4 days ago
- Cheesy Garlic Roll Recipe - bit.ly/2j7mUno https://t.co/swP1BqQgLr 5 days ago