This is the silver tree (with color wheel) that we used when I was a little girl. Mom wanted to get rid of it a few years back. NO WAY! These are from the last 3 years. I had put the tree in the foyer since I got it from Mom, but this year I put it upstairs in the open foyer on an old steamer trunk from my BIL’s family. Looks pretty darn cool there – and the color wheel makes the entire foyer look pretty!
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Jane’s Macaroni and Cheesehttp://bit.ly/1euIAHQ https://t.co/OpYiSFfQgA 3 hours ago
- Yum.. Beer Cheese Soup for dinner tonighthttp://bit.ly/1KaGYjG https://t.co/4uW7Rc8R3T 22 hours ago
- Cinnamon rollshttp://bit.ly/1d65HXm https://t.co/LGS7163JJb 2 days ago
- Chicken pot pie to make you drool. Great make ahead (or make multiple!) freezer meal! bit.ly/1d65HXo https://t.co/ZPqwjEpo5r 3 days ago
- Wine cork wreath - such a personal and fun project! bit.ly/1d65HXq https://t.co/jROXiGkqWe 5 days ago