I make yummy cinnamon rolls – recipe handed to me via a wonderful family member 🙂 I whipped up a double batch of dough today, let it rise, punched it down and put it into the freezer. I will take it out and make rolls with it this weekend for a party I’m going to attend. Oh and I made the vanilla glaze as well.
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- SlowCooker Pot Roast Recipe bit.ly/2nRv2fc https://t.co/LsPZ2vV49H 3 months ago
- Cranberry Salsa! bit.ly/1HxSn9u https://t.co/tpRTMJ0MRc 3 months ago
- Crockpot Applesauce Recipe! bit.ly/1Kbovn6 https://t.co/nkGJPqPYq3 3 months ago
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 3 months ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 3 months ago