It turned out beautifully! Note – I put the oven on Low Broil and kept it open about 8″ and watched it CLOSELY to prevent burning. I had to turn it half day thru as the back browned but front did not. But wayyy better than burning the meringue.. LOL
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 5 hours ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 2 days ago
- Candied Pecan Recipe - bit.ly/2hBGgmA https://t.co/pRhEfIb593 3 days ago
- Cinnamon Frosting Recipe - bit.ly/2jnsvWz https://t.co/Mj6RlxSA37 4 days ago
- Cheesy Garlic Roll Recipe - bit.ly/2j7mUno https://t.co/swP1BqQgLr 5 days ago