It turned out beautifully! Note – I put the oven on Low Broil and kept it open about 8″ and watched it CLOSELY to prevent burning. I had to turn it half day thru as the back browned but front did not. But wayyy better than burning the meringue.. LOL
Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Jane’s Macaroni and Cheesehttp://bit.ly/1euIAHQ https://t.co/OpYiSFfQgA 3 hours ago
- Yum.. Beer Cheese Soup for dinner tonighthttp://bit.ly/1KaGYjG https://t.co/4uW7Rc8R3T 22 hours ago
- Cinnamon rollshttp://bit.ly/1d65HXm https://t.co/LGS7163JJb 2 days ago
- Chicken pot pie to make you drool. Great make ahead (or make multiple!) freezer meal! bit.ly/1d65HXo https://t.co/ZPqwjEpo5r 3 days ago
- Wine cork wreath - such a personal and fun project! bit.ly/1d65HXq https://t.co/jROXiGkqWe 5 days ago