Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- SlowCooker Pot Roast Recipe bit.ly/2nRv2fc https://t.co/LsPZ2vV49H 3 months ago
- Cranberry Salsa! bit.ly/1HxSn9u https://t.co/tpRTMJ0MRc 3 months ago
- Crockpot Applesauce Recipe! bit.ly/1Kbovn6 https://t.co/nkGJPqPYq3 3 months ago
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 3 months ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 3 months ago
Author Archives: cookiesandcurtains
This is the BEST pie over. OMG it is so amazing. I asked my friend what kind of “cake” he wanted for his birthday (tomorrow!) and he said “Chocolate Chess Pie”. So here you go: Chocolate Chess Pie As always … Continue reading
I get so many peaches in my weekly produce delivery.. I wanted something besides a cobbler or pie this time.. So I found this recipe (it originally called for canned peaches but I modified it for fresh peaches!) It’s baking … Continue reading
These are fabulous. I make them differently EVERY time! Sometimes I throw in a jalepeno, or maybe an onion, or even a green pepper or garlic cloves. I put a serrano pepper in one time, as well as a habanero!! … Continue reading
I saw this recipe and thought “oh my that sounds fabulous”.. Of course I tweaked it 🙂 Ingredients: 1 cup apple cider vinegar 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp kosher salt 1 tsp prepared horseradish 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about … Continue reading
I was amazed at how sweet the carrots were in this yummy soup!!! Don’t be intimidated by the number of ingredients!! Ingredients: 1 lb carrots 4 Tbs unsalted butter, divided 1 medium white onion, chopped 3 sprigs fresh thyme 1 … Continue reading
like Grandma used to make!!! This recipe makes a 2 layer, 8 inch cake. Or 20-24 cupcakes (depending on the size). 3 cups flour (all purpose) 2 cups sugar 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp … Continue reading