Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Mini Strawberry Pies Recipe! bit.ly/1Oi9o9Y https://t.co/3OCBQWCR5L 1 day ago
- Caprese Salad! So yummy! bit.ly/1HxVTR6 https://t.co/ISPHiZpHqc 2 days ago
- Bacon for Bacon Benedict! :-) bit.ly/1HxW66X https://t.co/GXCQbDmZgt 3 days ago
- ANOTHER Parmesan Chicken Recipe! So moist and tender! bit.ly/1Oiaanp https://t.co/sMIeW3vMDQ 4 days ago
- Fresh Pico De Gallo Recipe - bit.ly/1LUk5A5 https://t.co/h6R0NUkuTh 5 days ago
Category Archives: Appetizers
I saw this recipe and thought “oh my that sounds fabulous”.. Of course I tweaked it 🙂 Ingredients: 1 cup apple cider vinegar 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp kosher salt 1 tsp prepared horseradish 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about … Continue reading
Sounds complicated – but they aren’t!!! What makes these tomatoes special is that they are peeled. Don’t worry – after you blanch them, their skins slip right off, and you are rewarded with tender little tomatoes. They’re given a serious … Continue reading
I love love LOVE fresh pico with cilantro 🙂 Don’t you?!? Ingredients Tomatoes and onions – (I prefer white or red onions) – use same amounts of both Jalepeno peppers – to your liking squeeze 1 or 2 limes for … Continue reading
I haven’t made this in ages.. And yes, it was just as delicious as I remember!!! Ingredients: 1 block cream cheese 1/2 stick unsalted butter approximately 16oz white or mixed color corn (I cut leftover corn on the cob and … Continue reading
YUM this is fabulous!! 8 oz cream cheese, softened 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 3-4 jalepenos, seeded – I chopped 2 and sliced the other 2 for the top 6 bacon slices, cooked crisp and crumbled 1/2 to 3/4 cup … Continue reading
Yummy!! 1/4 cup quality mayo (I used Duke’s) 1 tsp dijon mustard 1 tsp sweet relish 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish sauce couple dashes hot sauce squeeze of lemon Mix all together, serve with Gulf Coast Crab … Continue reading