Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- SlowCooker Pot Roast Recipe bit.ly/2nRv2fc https://t.co/LsPZ2vV49H 3 months ago
- Cranberry Salsa! bit.ly/1HxSn9u https://t.co/tpRTMJ0MRc 3 months ago
- Crockpot Applesauce Recipe! bit.ly/1Kbovn6 https://t.co/nkGJPqPYq3 3 months ago
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 3 months ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 3 months ago
Category Archives: Cake
I get so many peaches in my weekly produce delivery.. I wanted something besides a cobbler or pie this time.. So I found this recipe (it originally called for canned peaches but I modified it for fresh peaches!) It’s baking … Continue reading
I didn’t have any peaches yesterday (we eat them too fast) and I wanted something sweet to go with dinner.. So, apple cobbler it was! I tweaked the original recipe and put in FAR less sugar, and it tasted yummy! … Continue reading
My adorable great nephew LOVES strawberries, and he was in town for his 2nd birthday. I just *HAD* to make him a strawberry cake! Ingredients: 1 (18.25 oz) package white cake mix 1 (3 oz) package strawberry jello 4 large … Continue reading
These are amazing. Absolutely amahhhzing…. I made them on a whim for a friend’s parents as a thank you for my teenager spending countless hours and nights at their house.. And they are now a new favorite!!! If you are … Continue reading
This may be one of the BEST chocolate cake recipes EVER!!!! YUM! Secret ingredient – mayonnaise 🙂 Cake: shortening (for greasing cake pan) 2 cups all purpose flour 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa 1 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 1/4 … Continue reading
Get out your 8×8 pan as you’re going to need it. YUM!!!!!!!!! 🙂 3 – 3 1/4 cups fresh blueberries (can use frozen) 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 lemon, juiced 1/2 cup to 1 cup sugar 1/2 tsp flour 1 Tbs … Continue reading