Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 5 hours ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 2 days ago
- Candied Pecan Recipe - bit.ly/2hBGgmA https://t.co/pRhEfIb593 3 days ago
- Cinnamon Frosting Recipe - bit.ly/2jnsvWz https://t.co/Mj6RlxSA37 4 days ago
- Cheesy Garlic Roll Recipe - bit.ly/2j7mUno https://t.co/swP1BqQgLr 5 days ago
Category Archives: Pie
This is the BEST pie over. OMG it is so amazing. I asked my friend what kind of “cake” he wanted for his birthday (tomorrow!) and he said “Chocolate Chess Pie”. So here you go: Chocolate Chess Pie As always … Continue reading
Get out your 8×8 pan as you’re going to need it. YUM!!!!!!!!! 🙂 3 – 3 1/4 cups fresh blueberries (can use frozen) 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 lemon, juiced 1/2 cup to 1 cup sugar 1/2 tsp flour 1 Tbs … Continue reading
I bought a bunch of fresh raspberries at Trader Joe’s yesterday, and then thought, hmmmm, what shall I make with them.. I had fresh strawberries as well so thought a tart sounded good. And yes, it IS good! The dough: … Continue reading
I made a berry tart today for dinner tonight. It smells fabulous! Recipe will be up soon! Eating on the deck as the weather is so fabulous today!