Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- SlowCooker Pot Roast Recipe bit.ly/2nRv2fc https://t.co/LsPZ2vV49H 6 months ago
- Cranberry Salsa! bit.ly/1HxSn9u https://t.co/tpRTMJ0MRc 6 months ago
- Crockpot Applesauce Recipe! bit.ly/1Kbovn6 https://t.co/nkGJPqPYq3 6 months ago
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 6 months ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 6 months ago
Category Archives: Vegetables
These are fabulous. I make them differently EVERY time! Sometimes I throw in a jalepeno, or maybe an onion, or even a green pepper or garlic cloves. I put a serrano pepper in one time, as well as a habanero!! … Continue reading
This was fabulous! I got the cauliflower in my weekly produce delivery box and just wanted to make something NEW.. So I did 🙂 My daughter gobbled it up – and I bet you and your kids will, too! Ingredients: … Continue reading
I make these a lot as they are so very easy.. Any kind of potatoes will do 🙂 These were red potatoes as that is what I had on hand.. Wash potatoes – I never peel. Cut up into bite … Continue reading
I have never made carrot cupcakes before. They are now on my fav list! Yummy! Cupcakes: 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg 1/2 cup firmly … Continue reading
Yummy! I used fresh hydroponic lettuce – washed and ripped it up. I added some fresh grated carrot, and some spinach as well. I mixed it all up, and added sliced hard boiled eggs along with fresh bacon that I … Continue reading
Tonight I forgot to take something out of the freezer for dinner. HOWEVER, I do own a pressure cooker.. As you have probably seen from past posts! So, I pulled out a roast at 510pm, and at 530 I heated … Continue reading