Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Sliced Baked Potato Recipehttp://bit.ly/1d65Gmk https://t.co/DdZ8POYFIG 59 minutes ago
- Cherry Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2b4uQWN https://t.co/UvjexivTlR 20 hours ago
- Baked Apple Crisp Recipehttp://bit.ly/1euIBvi https://t.co/555EyYXCEs 2 days ago
- Sealing freezer bags to prevent freezer burnhttp://bit.ly/1d65IdV https://t.co/TS0Qf14GRd 2 days ago
- Cloverleaf Yeast Roll Recipe - bit.ly/1Sb4u0k https://t.co/IQi5n2SrAy 5 days ago
Tag Archives: apple cider vinegar
These are fabulous. I make them differently EVERY time! Sometimes I throw in a jalepeno, or maybe an onion, or even a green pepper or garlic cloves. I put a serrano pepper in one time, as well as a habanero!! … Continue reading
I saw this recipe and thought “oh my that sounds fabulous”.. Of course I tweaked it 🙂 Ingredients: 1 cup apple cider vinegar 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp kosher salt 1 tsp prepared horseradish 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about … Continue reading
Slice up cucumbers very thin. I use a mandoline.. In fact it’s time for a new one – the one I have is so old – I bought it at a Southern Women’s show over 27 years ago. yes, it’s … Continue reading