Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Crockpot Chicken Corn Chowder - fabulous easy recipe!! bit.ly/1d65FPo https://t.co/yRjWRIGL78 10 hours ago
- Peanut Butter Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2bqr0pe https://t.co/TXWKqK4M0i 1 day ago
- Crab and Corn Chowder Recipe bit.ly/2vJS5uT https://t.co/PY2lNgz4Bp 2 days ago
- Seared Scallops with Tomato Basil Sauce bit.ly/2vfrj1n https://t.co/0M5qHVHImv 3 days ago
- Mini Peach Pie Recipe bit.ly/2u9Oru4 https://t.co/CONoPx2uJ3 5 days ago
Tag Archives: butter
I get so many peaches in my weekly produce delivery.. I wanted something besides a cobbler or pie this time.. So I found this recipe (it originally called for canned peaches but I modified it for fresh peaches!) It’s baking … Continue reading
I was amazed at how sweet the carrots were in this yummy soup!!! Don’t be intimidated by the number of ingredients!! Ingredients: 1 lb carrots 4 Tbs unsalted butter, divided 1 medium white onion, chopped 3 sprigs fresh thyme 1 … Continue reading
These are amazing. Absolutely amahhhzing…. I made them on a whim for a friend’s parents as a thank you for my teenager spending countless hours and nights at their house.. And they are now a new favorite!!! If you are … Continue reading
This is my go-to recipe for frosting for cakes/cinnamon rolls/cupcakes/etc.. YUM! When my daughter was little, her friends were always thrilled when she brought in cupcakes for her birthday, because of this frosting!! 🙂 3 cups powdered sugar 1/3 cut … Continue reading
Sweet peaches arrived this week in the Produce Farmers Direct box – I made yummy caramelized peaches with brandy! Here’s how to make this yourself! We loooooove peaches at my house.. This latest bountiful spread just made my day. My … Continue reading
I made these for the baby shower last week. I could have eaten the whole pan, I had to restrain myself 😉 2 – 12 count packages of King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (small dinner rolls) 1 1/2 pounds of Virginia … Continue reading
These are delicious! I promise! My neighbor found her Mom’s recipe and wanted me to help her make them Yum scrum!