Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Crockpot Chicken Corn Chowder - fabulous easy recipe!! bit.ly/1d65FPo https://t.co/yRjWRIGL78 10 hours ago
- Peanut Butter Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2bqr0pe https://t.co/TXWKqK4M0i 1 day ago
- Crab and Corn Chowder Recipe bit.ly/2vJS5uT https://t.co/PY2lNgz4Bp 2 days ago
- Seared Scallops with Tomato Basil Sauce bit.ly/2vfrj1n https://t.co/0M5qHVHImv 3 days ago
- Mini Peach Pie Recipe bit.ly/2u9Oru4 https://t.co/CONoPx2uJ3 5 days ago
Tag Archives: cucumbers
These are fabulous. I make them differently EVERY time! Sometimes I throw in a jalepeno, or maybe an onion, or even a green pepper or garlic cloves. I put a serrano pepper in one time, as well as a habanero!! … Continue reading
Slice up cucumbers very thin. I use a mandoline.. In fact it’s time for a new one – the one I have is so old – I bought it at a Southern Women’s show over 27 years ago. yes, it’s … Continue reading
if you don’t like cucumbers and vinegar… yummmyyyyy… DD makes this for me – no recipe – all by taste. LOL Peel the cucumbers, slice thin, she uses a mandolin. Put into large bowl. Pour red wine vinegar and apple … Continue reading
I took a break from my nightly salads during the holidays – I incorporated LOTS of other veggies in – but not the requisite nightly salad that graces our table.. My family was happy. LOL Back to the grind tonight… … Continue reading