Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- SlowCooker Pot Roast Recipe bit.ly/2nRv2fc https://t.co/LsPZ2vV49H 6 months ago
- Cranberry Salsa! bit.ly/1HxSn9u https://t.co/tpRTMJ0MRc 6 months ago
- Crockpot Applesauce Recipe! bit.ly/1Kbovn6 https://t.co/nkGJPqPYq3 6 months ago
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 6 months ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 6 months ago
Tag Archives: cucumbers
These are fabulous. I make them differently EVERY time! Sometimes I throw in a jalepeno, or maybe an onion, or even a green pepper or garlic cloves. I put a serrano pepper in one time, as well as a habanero!! … Continue reading
Slice up cucumbers very thin. I use a mandoline.. In fact it’s time for a new one – the one I have is so old – I bought it at a Southern Women’s show over 27 years ago. yes, it’s … Continue reading
if you don’t like cucumbers and vinegar… yummmyyyyy… DD makes this for me – no recipe – all by taste. LOL Peel the cucumbers, slice thin, she uses a mandolin. Put into large bowl. Pour red wine vinegar and apple … Continue reading
I took a break from my nightly salads during the holidays – I incorporated LOTS of other veggies in – but not the requisite nightly salad that graces our table.. My family was happy. LOL Back to the grind tonight… … Continue reading