Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Crockpot Chicken Corn Chowder - fabulous easy recipe!! bit.ly/1d65FPo https://t.co/yRjWRIGL78 10 hours ago
- Peanut Butter Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2bqr0pe https://t.co/TXWKqK4M0i 1 day ago
- Crab and Corn Chowder Recipe bit.ly/2vJS5uT https://t.co/PY2lNgz4Bp 2 days ago
- Seared Scallops with Tomato Basil Sauce bit.ly/2vfrj1n https://t.co/0M5qHVHImv 3 days ago
- Mini Peach Pie Recipe bit.ly/2u9Oru4 https://t.co/CONoPx2uJ3 5 days ago
Tag Archives: flour
I get so many peaches in my weekly produce delivery.. I wanted something besides a cobbler or pie this time.. So I found this recipe (it originally called for canned peaches but I modified it for fresh peaches!) It’s baking … Continue reading
My adorable great nephew LOVES strawberries, and he was in town for his 2nd birthday. I just *HAD* to make him a strawberry cake! Ingredients: 1 (18.25 oz) package white cake mix 1 (3 oz) package strawberry jello 4 large … Continue reading
Get out your 8×8 pan as you’re going to need it. YUM!!!!!!!!! 🙂 3 – 3 1/4 cups fresh blueberries (can use frozen) 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 lemon, juiced 1/2 cup to 1 cup sugar 1/2 tsp flour 1 Tbs … Continue reading
These are delicious! I promise! My neighbor found her Mom’s recipe and wanted me to help her make them Yum scrum!