Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- St Louis Gooey Butter Cake Recipe - bit.ly/1PKSDEv https://t.co/ZknTqyOfXO 1 day ago
- Chicken and Penne Pasta Recipe - bit.ly/1KxBvmg https://t.co/6xB1mnSiwF 1 day ago
- Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - bit.ly/1WZHsOb https://t.co/LiELRQy1Rb 4 days ago
- Sweet Corn Relish Recipe - bit.ly/1JEthE3 https://t.co/T15JXxDSU8 4 days ago
- Sweet Corn Relish Recipe - bit.ly/1LUk5zU https://t.co/Cpwf6yb1VQ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: flour
I get so many peaches in my weekly produce delivery.. I wanted something besides a cobbler or pie this time.. So I found this recipe (it originally called for canned peaches but I modified it for fresh peaches!) It’s baking … Continue reading
My adorable great nephew LOVES strawberries, and he was in town for his 2nd birthday. I just *HAD* to make him a strawberry cake! Ingredients: 1 (18.25 oz) package white cake mix 1 (3 oz) package strawberry jello 4 large … Continue reading
Get out your 8×8 pan as you’re going to need it. YUM!!!!!!!!! 🙂 3 – 3 1/4 cups fresh blueberries (can use frozen) 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 lemon, juiced 1/2 cup to 1 cup sugar 1/2 tsp flour 1 Tbs … Continue reading
These are delicious! I promise! My neighbor found her Mom’s recipe and wanted me to help her make them Yum scrum!