Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Crockpot Chicken Corn Chowder - fabulous easy recipe!! bit.ly/1d65FPo https://t.co/yRjWRIGL78 10 hours ago
- Peanut Butter Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2bqr0pe https://t.co/TXWKqK4M0i 1 day ago
- Crab and Corn Chowder Recipe bit.ly/2vJS5uT https://t.co/PY2lNgz4Bp 2 days ago
- Seared Scallops with Tomato Basil Sauce bit.ly/2vfrj1n https://t.co/0M5qHVHImv 3 days ago
- Mini Peach Pie Recipe bit.ly/2u9Oru4 https://t.co/CONoPx2uJ3 5 days ago
Tag Archives: salt
I saw this recipe and thought “oh my that sounds fabulous”.. Of course I tweaked it 🙂 Ingredients: 1 cup apple cider vinegar 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp kosher salt 1 tsp prepared horseradish 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about … Continue reading
Sounds complicated – but they aren’t!!! What makes these tomatoes special is that they are peeled. Don’t worry – after you blanch them, their skins slip right off, and you are rewarded with tender little tomatoes. They’re given a serious … Continue reading
I love love LOVE fresh pico with cilantro 🙂 Don’t you?!? Ingredients Tomatoes and onions – (I prefer white or red onions) – use same amounts of both Jalepeno peppers – to your liking squeeze 1 or 2 limes for … Continue reading
This was fabulous! I got the cauliflower in my weekly produce delivery box and just wanted to make something NEW.. So I did 🙂 My daughter gobbled it up – and I bet you and your kids will, too! Ingredients: … Continue reading
I was looking for a new dinner roll recipe for Thanksgiving.. Going to the BF’s house 🙂 And so I stumbled across this one. I thought I’d give it a test drive since I *hate* to take something new to … Continue reading
Remove the seeds from the pumpkin and pull off all the stringy stuff Dry the seeds. Spread onto a piece of parchment paper, and pour a bit of olive oil over them. We cracked salt and then spread that over … Continue reading