Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- Sliced Baked Potato Recipehttp://bit.ly/1d65Gmk https://t.co/DdZ8POYFIG 1 hour ago
- Cherry Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2b4uQWN https://t.co/UvjexivTlR 20 hours ago
- Baked Apple Crisp Recipehttp://bit.ly/1euIBvi https://t.co/555EyYXCEs 2 days ago
- Sealing freezer bags to prevent freezer burnhttp://bit.ly/1d65IdV https://t.co/TS0Qf14GRd 3 days ago
- Cloverleaf Yeast Roll Recipe - bit.ly/1Sb4u0k https://t.co/IQi5n2SrAy 5 days ago
Tag Archives: salt
I saw this recipe and thought “oh my that sounds fabulous”.. Of course I tweaked it 🙂 Ingredients: 1 cup apple cider vinegar 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp kosher salt 1 tsp prepared horseradish 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about … Continue reading
Sounds complicated – but they aren’t!!! What makes these tomatoes special is that they are peeled. Don’t worry – after you blanch them, their skins slip right off, and you are rewarded with tender little tomatoes. They’re given a serious … Continue reading
I love love LOVE fresh pico with cilantro 🙂 Don’t you?!? Ingredients Tomatoes and onions – (I prefer white or red onions) – use same amounts of both Jalepeno peppers – to your liking squeeze 1 or 2 limes for … Continue reading
This was fabulous! I got the cauliflower in my weekly produce delivery box and just wanted to make something NEW.. So I did 🙂 My daughter gobbled it up – and I bet you and your kids will, too! Ingredients: … Continue reading
I was looking for a new dinner roll recipe for Thanksgiving.. Going to the BF’s house 🙂 And so I stumbled across this one. I thought I’d give it a test drive since I *hate* to take something new to … Continue reading
Remove the seeds from the pumpkin and pull off all the stringy stuff Dry the seeds. Spread onto a piece of parchment paper, and pour a bit of olive oil over them. We cracked salt and then spread that over … Continue reading