Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- St Louis Gooey Butter Cake Recipe - bit.ly/1PKSDEv https://t.co/ZknTqyOfXO 1 day ago
- Chicken and Penne Pasta Recipe - bit.ly/1KxBvmg https://t.co/6xB1mnSiwF 1 day ago
- Strawberry Shortcake Recipe - bit.ly/1WZHsOb https://t.co/LiELRQy1Rb 4 days ago
- Sweet Corn Relish Recipe - bit.ly/1JEthE3 https://t.co/T15JXxDSU8 4 days ago
- Sweet Corn Relish Recipe - bit.ly/1LUk5zU https://t.co/Cpwf6yb1VQ 5 days ago
Tag Archives: sugar
I get so many peaches in my weekly produce delivery.. I wanted something besides a cobbler or pie this time.. So I found this recipe (it originally called for canned peaches but I modified it for fresh peaches!) It’s baking … Continue reading
These are fabulous. I make them differently EVERY time! Sometimes I throw in a jalepeno, or maybe an onion, or even a green pepper or garlic cloves. I put a serrano pepper in one time, as well as a habanero!! … Continue reading
I saw this recipe and thought “oh my that sounds fabulous”.. Of course I tweaked it 🙂 Ingredients: 1 cup apple cider vinegar 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp kosher salt 1 tsp prepared horseradish 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about … Continue reading
I was looking for a new dinner roll recipe for Thanksgiving.. Going to the BF’s house 🙂 And so I stumbled across this one. I thought I’d give it a test drive since I *hate* to take something new to … Continue reading
Get out your 8×8 pan as you’re going to need it. YUM!!!!!!!!! 🙂 3 – 3 1/4 cups fresh blueberries (can use frozen) 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 lemon, juiced 1/2 cup to 1 cup sugar 1/2 tsp flour 1 Tbs … Continue reading
Yummy! I used fresh hydroponic lettuce – washed and ripped it up. I added some fresh grated carrot, and some spinach as well. I mixed it all up, and added sliced hard boiled eggs along with fresh bacon that I … Continue reading