Need to find something?
Check out the archives!
- SlowCooker Pot Roast Recipe bit.ly/2nRv2fc https://t.co/LsPZ2vV49H 3 months ago
- Cranberry Salsa! bit.ly/1HxSn9u https://t.co/tpRTMJ0MRc 3 months ago
- Crockpot Applesauce Recipe! bit.ly/1Kbovn6 https://t.co/nkGJPqPYq3 3 months ago
- Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - bit.ly/2g3XLIm https://t.co/CFXPezFlOZ 3 months ago
- Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe - bit.ly/2hgKHDg https://t.co/G5Tt7uVENd 3 months ago
Tag Archives: Yeast
I get so many peaches in my weekly produce delivery.. I wanted something besides a cobbler or pie this time.. So I found this recipe (it originally called for canned peaches but I modified it for fresh peaches!) It’s baking … Continue reading
I was looking for a new dinner roll recipe for Thanksgiving.. Going to the BF’s house 🙂 And so I stumbled across this one. I thought I’d give it a test drive since I *hate* to take something new to … Continue reading
Yes, I cheat, I use a breadmaker (thanks to my good friend who gave me an AWESOME one!) Anyway, the recipe is incredibly easy and makes fabulous bread. Layer into breadmaker pan the following ingredients: 1 1/3 cup water 1 … Continue reading
I have made this recipe 100x. The trick? Do NOT use water that is TOO hot or it will kill the yeast. Also, make the rolls a decent size or they dry out when baking. Third – do NOT bake … Continue reading
OOOH these smell amazing as always!!! Total time so far about 2 hours. Made the dough. It rose. Punched it down. Rose again. Framed the rolls. Baking now.